Artist Website

Artist Websites

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fleece Scarf Wrap

I love sewing with fleece, making "scarf wraps" and tea cozies, both perfect for our seasonal change to fall/winter. Below are photos of my scarf wraps and several tea cozies I've made from fleece.

And, here's a poem I wrote for the scarf wraps I design, sew, and offer in my online shop, www.abercot.etsy.com. Here's to fleece!

SCARFWRAP POEM
by gretchen


S - Scarf soothes,
C - Cozy, cuddles me
A
- After blasts of cold

R - Refrigerate my skin!
F
- Fuzzy fluffy fleece

W - Wraps me in her warmth
R
- Reassures me

A
- Assures me
P - Pleasures simple, velvet delights!

Winter Cardinals on Boughs Fleece Scarf Wrap



Desert Southwest Coyote and Armadillo Reversible Tea Cozy, outside fabric



Desert Southwest Coyote and Armadillo Reversible Tea Cozy, inside fabric



Tartan and Sun Glitters Reversible Tea Cozy, outside fabric



Tartan and Sun Glitters Reversible Tea Cozy, inside fabric



Sage and Wheat Paisley Scarf Wrap






Jumper the Tiger Red Scarf Wrap



many smiles!

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment